The Fall 2023 Joint Midwest/Great Lakes Regional Meeting will take place at the St. Charles Convention Center. The St. Charles Convention Center is located just northeast of St. Louis, near the intersection of Highway 70 and 5th Street in St. Charles, Missouri.
Two airports serve the city of St. Louis.
- Lambert-St. Louis Airport (STL), 9 miles from the Convention Center
- MidAmerica St. Louis Airport (BLV), 45 miles from the Convention Center
A number of hotels reside near the St. Charles Convention Center including:
- Embassy Suites is connected to the St. Charles Convention Center and offers special ACS rates until September 27, 2023.
- Best Western Plus the Charles Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson and a few boutique inns are located closer to the Missouri River and along the historic Main St.
St. Charles is known for its historic architecture, brick-paved streets, and lovely parks. If you take a walk down Main St. you’ll find great meals, specialty stores, and antiques. For those looking to get out of the city, Historic Missouri Wine Country is a short drive away.
The Streets of St. Charles is a 12 minute walk from the Convention Center and offers dining, drinks, movies, and nightlife. Parking is free!
If you’re looking for adventures and entertainment in the heart of St. Louis, the city also hosts music, theater, and art venues. Beyond the iconic Gateway Arch, visitors can take a walk through the Aquarium at Union Station, the St. Louis Zoo, and the Missouri Botanical Garden, or join a sightseeing tour. The city also offers a variety of dining options, microbreweries, and brewpubs.
Check out the Explore St. Louis website to better identify what might interest you!